ECP – The first industry speed dating event
Here you find Dokuments to help to adjust the partnering plattform to you needs
How to change to another meeting software
How to create a joined Company Profile for one Entity
How to Use the Partnering Tool
- Login to ECP platform https://7th-ecp.ascrion.com/ap....
- After logging into your profile, you will find the function buttons on the left.
- Requests you have sent or received regarding meeting requests are shown in your inbox.
- Start with maintaining your availability in your calendar by opt-in or opt-out (Padlock Symbol)
- When you ask for a meeting, the system automatically schedules the meetings to the first the open slots in your calendar, unless you choose a free slot manually. This works for request sent to you as well.
- When you accept a request, you can choose either automatic scheduling or choose one of your open slots
- You can find other participants to request a meeting by searching for names, companies or keywords. When you see a person with the fitting expertise in your search results and used filters like, e.g., keywords with the magnifier symbol, you can directly klick on their profile in the search results and request a meeting.
- When you find someone with the search tool, you can send a request with the request button.
- The requests are shown in the Requests tool. When you accept, or a meeting is accepted, they are transferred to your agenda and the schedule slot is blocked for other requests.
- When you add other activities to your schedule, like panels or networking sessions, these time slots are also blocked for meetings.
For technical questions regarding the partnering technology contact:
Dr. Andreas Scriba
ascrion GmbH - networking made easy
Phone: +49 (0) 6421-608254
For Participants, Packages, Sponsorships, Partnerships, Pitches and Booths contact:
BCNP Consultants GmbH
60486 Frankfurt, Germany